Lincoln-Way North' Brenna Stremlau moves the ball upfield in front of Lincoln-Way Central's Katie Bartuch April 30, 2012. | Larry Kane/For Sun-Times Media
Meatheads is a chain of fast-casual burger restaurants throughout the Chicagoland area. Each month, it recognizes a student-athlete in the area surrounding each location for his or her accomplishments on and off the field.
1. How do you exemplify Meatheads’ values of determination, hustle and hard work?
I always try to be positive on the field and work as hard as I can.
2. What were your greatest athletic and academic achievements over the last month?
Scoring the game-winning goal in our game at Toyota Park to win the tournament.
3. Is there a teammate, coach, faculty or family member you’d credit most with your athletic and academic successes?
My club coach, Matt Young. He has really helped me become the player that I am today.
4. Where are you going to college, or where do you want to go? Do you plan on playing a sport there?
I will attend Roosevelt University, playing soccer.
5. Who is your favorite athlete playing today, collegiate or professional?
Alex Morgan. She plays for the women’s national soccer team.
6. What’s on your iPod right now?
I don’t have any genre in particular. I listen to all kinds of music.
7. What’s the best movie or television show you’ve seen recently?
My favorite show is "The Ellen DeGeneres Show." I watch her everyday when I get home.
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I see myself living in Los Angeles doing something along the lines of media or advertising.
9. What is your favorite motivational quote?
“Dare to dream.”