||Search Results||Watch Live||Buy Photos||Sign up||School Finder|
Young's Jahlil Okafor, the No.1-ranked player in the nation, helps make Duke Joe Henricksen's No. 2 overall class. | Worsom Robinson/For Sun-Times Media
1. Kentucky: There isn’t a top five-type megastar, but it’s still another No. 1 recruiting class for John Calipari, which includes Marian Catholic point guard Tyler Ulis. The headliners of the four-man class are a pair of big men — 6-10 Karl Towns and 6-10 Trey Lyles — and shooting guard Devin Booker.
2. Duke: The nation’s top player, 6-11 Jahlil Okafor, and the best point guard in the country, Tyus Jones, give the Blue Devils star power at the two most important positions. Plus, sharpshooter and top 50 recruit Grayson Allen will go with them.
3. North Carolina: Roy Williams welcomes a highly-regarded trio with three players ranked among the top 25: 6-7 Justin Jackson, 6-6 Theo Pinson and point guard Joel Berry.
4. Ohio State: Keita Bates-Diop of Normal U-High is part of a banner five-man class led by 6-5 guard D’Angelo Russell, one of the top 15 players in the country, and local Ohio product Jae’Sean Tate.
5. Kansas: A pair of five-star recruits in Curie’s Cliff Alexander, a 6-9 manchild, and versatile wing Kelly Oubre out of Findlay Prep in Nevada are headed to Lawrence.
6. Florida: It’s a second consecutive top 10 class for coach Billy Donovan, which includes top 25 player Devin Robinson and a big-time backcourt in 6-4 Brandone Francis and point guard Chris Chiozza.
7. Louisville: Shaqquan Aaron, a 6-6 wing, is the best in a class featuring four top 100 players, including hometown kid and Illinois de-commit Quentin Snider.
8. Arizona: Friday’s addition of top 10 prospect Stanley Johnson out of California takes this four-man class from really good to great.
9. Maryland: The Terps reeled in four top 100 talents, including guards Romelo Trimble and Dion Wiley.
10. Seton Hall: Isaiah Whitehead, a 6-4 guard out of Brooklyn who’s among the top 20 players in the nation, anchors a terrific four-man class.